Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties to rent in Church End, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Church End, NW3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Church End, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Arundel Lodge,, Finchley, N3

392 per week (1699 pcm) £2,352 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious accommodation, boasting a separate kitchen and a great location close to amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Nether Street, North Finchley, N12

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor of a purpose-built block is this great two bedroom flat which offers a stunningly finished kitchen and bathroom, large reception and two great bedrooms all flooded with natural light. Read more.

Dorset Mews, Finchley Central, N3

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this lovely two bedroom flat offers bright accommodation, boasting off-street parking and a great location close to amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape