Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 31 2 bedroom properties for sale in City, EC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in City, EC2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in City, EC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Heron, City, EC2Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located on the 32nd floor of the exclusive The Heron development, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts substantial living space finished to an exceptional standard and striking views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

The Stage, City, EC2A

1200000 - 2430000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

An exquisite selection of two bedroom apartments set in an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, enjoying luxurious interiors with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in the centre of Clerkenwell, this unique two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts dual-aspect (East/West) reception room with double-height ceiling, two self contained bedrooms and large private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Brune Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within a converted soup kitchen this is a truly exceptional two bedroom duplex apartment with private entrance, that offers unique, contemporary accommodation, moments from the City and Spitalfields. Leasehold. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Situated in the heart of the city, this amazing two bedroom penthouse apartment, the only penthouse in the Courtyard development, boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with a terrace and private lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Lovat Lane, City, EC3R

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in the heart of the city, this two bedroom apartment boasts a luxurious refurbishment and a significant amount of living space. The unique layout and modern contemporary interior are perfect for entertaining. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia Building, Ebenezer Street, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom duplex flat situated within a popular development and boasting a roof terrace, high ceilings and fantastic communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a marvellous two bedroom apartment in the desirable Canaletto Tower, boasting a spacious reception with stylish kitchen area and panoramic views. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

30 Old Street development has six two bedroom apartments on offer across three floors of an outstanding development in vibrant East London. Leasehold. Read more.

Goodman's Fields, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom apartment combines stylish décor with high-specification fixtures and benefits from fantastic on-site facilities including 24-hour concierge. These are indicative sample images from show home. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Centrally located and set on the ninth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen complete with an en suite master bedroom and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Britton Street, Farringdon, EC1M

1175000 Recently sold

This is stylish and smartly presented property on the fourth floor. It features an expansive reception room which opens onto a fantastic west-facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording contemporary interiors with spacious accommodation throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat is set within a striking development. Leasehold. Read more.

Pear Tree Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in an impressive modern development, this bright two bedroom, third floor flat boasts neutral interiors, well proportioned rooms and an enviable location close to Clerkenwell. Leasehold. Read more.

Wakley Street, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stunning two bedroom penthouse perfectly placed and boasting luxurious interiors, spacious rooms and a large roof terrace benefiting from great views. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

1075000 Recently sold

Centrally located and set on the fourth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment with parking boasts a bright and airy reception room and open-plan kitchen complete with an en suite master bedroom and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Britton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1M

1050000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

1000000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Hatton Place, Farringdon, EC1N

1000000 Recently sold

This two bedroom split-level maisonette offers generously proportioned living space finished to a high standard, stylish and modern décor and a sought-after location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Herbal Hill Gardens, Farringdon, EC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully arranged within a charming development this stylish two bedroom flat offers excellent living and entertaining space with Juliette balcony and communal gym / swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Ebenezer Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering modern interiors and large rooms, this superb two bedroom live/work duplex flat is set in a modern development which offers a pretty communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Leather Lane, Farringdon, EC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic two bedroom split-level apartment in the heart of trendy Leather Lane, with a large and stylish reception/kitchen and two generously proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

High Timber Street, Blackfriars, EC4V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment offers a spacious reception room with access to the private balcony, an open-plan kitchen and one en suite bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the thirteenth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Britton Street, Farringdon, EC1M

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of trendy Clerkenwell this is a fantastic two bedroom flat which provides bright, modern and contemporary open-plan living space. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two bedroom flat is set in a popular development close to the hustle and bustle of Upper Street and offers sleek, smart design and well proportioned interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

730000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the City, Shoreditch and Spitalfields Market, this stylish two bedroom flat also benefits from original exposed brickwork, wood flooring and a contemporary, open-plan layout. Leasehold. Read more.

Little Britain, St Pauls, EC1A

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts a large open-plan reception room with a contemporary kitchen, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Petticoat Square, City, E1

595000 Recently sold

Set within an iconic building in the heart of London, this two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception room opening onto a private balcony overlooking the building's communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1