Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in City, EC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in City, EC2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in City, EC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Altitude Point, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning three bedroom eleventh floor flat offers bright and airy living space in a beautiful newly finished apartment building in a superb location moments from the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Wynyatt Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette offers modern d├ęcor and well proportioned rooms as well as a large garden in a great location moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Denning Point, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well presented three bedroom flat is found on the seventeenth floor of this superbly located purpose-built block (with lifts) offering sweeping views and easy access to the City. Leasehold. Read more.

St Lukes Estate, Clerkenwell, EC1V

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated moments from the fashionable bars, coffee houses and restaurants of Clerkenwell and Shoreditch this well maintained three bedroom duplex flat boasts gorgeous wood floors, an eat-in kitchen and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Radnor Street, Old Street, EC1V

539950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This third floor, three storey flat offers generous living space combined with excellent refurbishment potential in a highly sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Josh Josh Walsh1