Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 studio properties to rent in Clapham, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham, SW4. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Clapham, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cavendish Road, Balham, SW12

38 per week (165 pcm) £228 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space to rent

Situated in a quiet residential location, offering easy access to Balham High Road and easy access in and out of London, this parking space is ideally situated. Read more.

Abbeville Village, Abbeville Village, SW4

37 per week (161 pcm) £222 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage to rent

A standard sized parking space available within minutes of Clapham Common and the amenities of Abbeville Road, and Balham High Road. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Abbeville Village, Abbeville Village, SW4

37 per week (161 pcm) £222 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage to rent

A standard sized parking space available within minutes of Clapham Common and the amenities of Abbeville Road, and Balham High Road. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape