Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 15 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham Junction, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham Junction, SW11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham Junction, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Johns Hill, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom fifth floor flat has been finished to a high standard and boasts modern and ample interiors with superb open-plan living area and private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Sabine Road, Shaftesbury Estate, SW11

875000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful two bedroom period house, offers modern and naturally bright accommodation with double bedrooms, great kitchen and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a srtiking riverside development, this superb two bedroom apartment offers cool and contemporary living space with a lovely private balcony overlooking the river. Leasehold. Read more.

Matthews Street, Battersea, SW11

665000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This charming two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented living and entertaining space with a private entrance and a pretty patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Battersea Park, SW11

609950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within Rutherford House, a superb development in the heart of Battersea, this fantastic two bedroom two bathroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary living space with a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Beauchamp Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Clapham Junction, this gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a modern purpose-built development and boasts bright and ample accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom garden flat features plenty of period features and an attractive reception room, a delightful eat-in kitchen and a charming rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

York Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

535000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to Wandsworth Bridge allowing easy access across to Fulham this wonderful modern first floor flat provides contemporary living with two very good-sized bedrooms, lift access and a communal roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Petergate, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring direct access to a lovely shared garden, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers stylish modern living space within a secure gated development. Leasehold. Read more.

Lavender Hill, Clapham, SW11

459950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located on Lavender Hill, this fantastic two bedroom flat, provides wonderfully spacious and bright accommodation with easy access to many amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Turenne Close, Clapham Junction, SW18

459950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a peaceful no-through road, this lovely two bedroom flat provides well-presented accommodation arranged over two floors, plus off-street parking and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Clapham Junction, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom split-level flat is set within a purpose-built development and offers bright and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Batten Street, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gated development, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, has been recently refurbished throughout and offers a fantastic accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramlands Close, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from Clapham Junction station within a popular gated development and providing fantastic East-facing views from it's fifth floor position a two bedroom flat with access to gymnasium and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Strasburg Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from Battersea Park and local transport links, this fantastic two bedroom flat provides spacious accommodation arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Law1