Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 25 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham Park, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham Park, SW4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham Park, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Lukes Avenue, Clapham High Street, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering cool and contemporary living space with access to a communal roof terrace, this fabulous two bedroom apartment is ideally located just off Clapham High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Cautley Avenue, Abbeville Village, SW4

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Nelsons Row, Clapham High Street, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring engineered hardwood flooring, 'Micro-cement' flooring, Italian porcelain tiled garden and integrated LED lighting, this beautifully modern Architect designed two bedroom flat has been renovated throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Welmar Mews, Clapham, SW4

670000 - 695000

My rating

Save to shortlist

x 2 bedroom flat for sale

Kings Avenue, Balham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Kings Lodge offers a collection of four, two bedroom luxury apartments within this spectacular new development close to Clapham Common and Clapham High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Corrance Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom duplex flat offers contemporary accommodation set over two floors, including a generous open-plan kitchen/reception room and a bright master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmewood Road, Brixton, SW2

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Dumbarton Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a bright reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a private kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Acre Lane, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic refurbished development on popular Acre Lane offers superb two bedroom flats featuring spacious living and entertaining accommodation with fabulous interiors and excellent transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms, and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Morrish Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located moments from amenities, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in superb condition and offers attractive wood floors throughout, good-sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill Court, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two delightful double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Abbeville Village, SW4

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first and second floors of a modern, gated development, benefiting from beautifully bright interiors and a private balcony, a two bedroom split-level apartment. Leasehold. Read more.

Dragmore Street, Clapham, SW4

499999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lyham Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor with a ground floor entrance this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a modern kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Ramilles Close, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom maisonette boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room opening onto a delightful private patio and a smart separate kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill Court, Brixton Hill, SW2

460000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviable located on Brixton Hill, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers spacious living and entertaining accommodation with off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathmell Drive, Clapham Park, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within easy reach of Abbeville Road and its range of shops and restaurants, this charming two bedroom second floor flat offers bright and modern living space. Leasehold. Read more.

New Park Road, Brixton, SW2

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Oaklands Estate, Clapham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated a short walk from Clapham, this lovely bright and airy two bedroom flat is well proportioned within offering a large eat-in kitchen and fantastic location to both Clapham common and Balham. Leasehold. Read more.

Ramilles Close, Brixton, SW2

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This spacious two bedroom house offers stylish d├ęcor, a large reception room and spacious eat-in kitchen all close to Brixton's shops and amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Dumbarton Court, Brixton Hill, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room with a south-west facing balcony, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Saxby Road, Brixton, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Rathmell Drive, Clapham Park, SW4

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This charming two bedroom ground floor flat has been recently renovated throughout to a high standard and is within easy reach of a variety of shops and restaurants in Abbeville Village. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Redington1