Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham Park, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham Park, SW4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham Park, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mauleverer Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house is in an excellent location boasting a beautiful reception room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, three good sized bedroom, white suite bathroom and a stunning rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Balham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Kings Lodge offers a collection of three, three bedroom, split-level luxury apartments within close proximity to both Clapham Common and Brixton. Freehold. Read more.

Sulina Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Well located for transport links and amenities, this generously proportioned three bedroom house is presented in wonderful condition and offers ample living space and charming 24' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Balham, SW4

875000 - 950000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Kings Lodge offers a collection of three, three bedroom, split-level luxury apartments within close proximity to both Clapham Common and Brixton. Leasehold. Read more.

Mount Lodge, Clapham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This ground floor three double bedroom flat provides ample living space with a modern eat-inn kitchen, one en suite bedroom and gated off-street parking to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Beverstone Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A generous three bedroom first floor flat, boasting a bright reception room and large separate kitchen with space for dining and a rear door leading down stairs to a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Clapham Park Road, Clapham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

With a spectacularly large interior and unique shape, this stunning three bedroom first floor flat is set within a modern development and benefits from gated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Aristotle Road, Clapham High Street, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within an imposing period terrace, this delightful two bedroom flat enjoys an excellent locality to the many shops, bars and restuarants of Clapham High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Carfax Place, Abbeville Village, SW4

495000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Benefiting from an extremely convenient location, yet set back from main roads within this peaceful residential development, a three bedroom maisonette which offers a fantastic private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

New Park Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the Kintyre Court apartment block this three bedroom property offers chic and spacious living areas, with modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Elstead House, Brixton Hill, SW2

360000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and well presented first floor three bedroom flat benefiting from stylish d├ęcor and generous living areas with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyperion House, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the third floor of a popular block, this three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with easy access to the shops and amenities of Brixton and Brixton Village. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1