Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham South, SW12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham South, SW12. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham South, SW12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Balham Grove, Balham, SW12

780000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Thurleigh Court, Clapham South, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A set of delightful newly built penthouse flats set on the fourth floor, they boasts open-plan living space with modern fitted kitchens and lovely outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Clarence Mews, Clapham South, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in impeccable condition and situated on the first floor of an attractive private development, this two bedroom flat provides one en suite bedroom, an additional bathroom, and modern d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cavendish Road, Clapham South, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished throughout to a good standard, this lovely two bedroom flat is bright and airy within boasting two good-sized double bedrooms, en suite shower room and gorgeous open-plan reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cavendish Road, Clapham South, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Occupying the second and third floors of a handsome period conversion, and presented in fantastic condition, a two double bedroom split-level flat with open-plan living space and modern features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Nightingale Lane, Clapham South, SW12

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room with private balcony, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Redington1