Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham South, SW12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham South, SW12. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Clapham South, SW12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Anchor Mews, Clapham South, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A highly sought-after three bedroom mews flat boasting outstanding living and entertaining space, off-street parking and good access to local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dagnan Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting period features and spacious living throughout, this superb three bedroom flat is presented in great condition and is set within easy reach of the local amenities of Clapham South. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Thurleigh Court, Clapham South, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful newly built penthouse flat set on the fourth floor, boasting open-plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen and lovely outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Thurleigh Court, Clapham South, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout and boasting a bright and spacious accommodation, this wonderful three bedroom flat offers a neutral d├ęcor within, stylish bathroom suite and secure entry system. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Redington1