Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 28 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapton, E5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapton, E5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Clapton, E5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mount Pleasant Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning two bedroom combines contemporary interiors with expansive living space across two floors of a striking warehouse conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cotton Exchange, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of two bedroom apartments which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Clapton Road, Clapton, E5

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Lower Clapton Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generously proportioned two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a charming private garden to the rear and an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bakers Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom house has been presented to an excellent standard throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to the River Lea. Freehold. Read more.

Downs Road, Hackney Downs, E5

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Glenarm Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stunning two bedroom split-level flat situated within a beautiful Victorian conversion boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent Clapton location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Portland Avenue, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a period conversion, this fantastic two bedroom, split-level flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with bright, stylish interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoke Newington High Street, Stoke Newington, N16

530000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from an excellent location this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with bright, modern interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoke Newington High Street, Stoke Newington, N16

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat combines generous living space with contemporary décor and benefits from an excellent location moments from Church Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Gibson Gardens, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure gated development this fabulous two bedroom flat has been well presented to offer bright and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Rectory Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from fashionable Stoke Newington Church Street this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well presented, bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Pedro Street, Lower Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat arranged over two floors of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a private patio garden and an excellent Lower Clapton location. Leasehold. Read more.

Midhurst Way, Hackney Downs, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated within a purpose-built development, this delightful two bedroom flat offers neutral décor and modern interiors throughout, located opposite the green open spaces of Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Cazenove Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to amenities this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright, stylish interiors with generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Evering Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering well presented and bright interiors, this great two bedroom maisonette is set in a purpose-built block on a popular road in Stoke Newington. Leasehold. Read more.

Southwold Road, Clapton, E5

OIEO 425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a modern building close to Millfields Park and River Lea. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing a great opportunity, this two bedroom flat is situated within a purpose-built block and offers well proportioned rooms and a good location. Leasehold. Read more.

Pentland House, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous living space with well presented décor and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Prout Road, Upper Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from an excellent location this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with bright interiors and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines generous living space with stylish interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Homerton, Homerton, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Brooksbys Walk, Clapton, E9

395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bakers Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout and benefits from a peaceful residential location close to the River Lea. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Grove, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat is ideally located moments from amenities and benefits from bright, spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Banister House, Homerton, E9

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Homerton Road, Homerton, E9

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom flat, situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block, boasting an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Homerton Road, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block boasting good-sized rooms and an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Edward Edward Taylor1