Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in Clapton, E5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapton, E5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Clapton, E5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Glenarm Road, Lower Clapton, E5

680 per week (2947 pcm) £4,080 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A lovely three bedroom maisonette boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, a private garden and an excellent Lower Clapton location. Read more.

Mildenhall Road, Lower Clapton, E5

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom split-level flat situated within a period conversion boasting a recent refurbishment throughout and an excellent Lower Clapton location. Read more.

Osbaldeston Road, Stamford Hill, N16

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout this superb three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with a lovely balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape