Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 studio properties to rent in Clerkenwell, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clerkenwell, EC1. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Clerkenwell, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This fantastic ninth floor studio flat boasts bright reception room with open-plan modern kitchen and separate bedroom space within the contemporary Eagle Point development boasting concierge, communal gym & spa. Read more.

Charterhouse Square, City, EC1M

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright studio flat benefits from a superb Clerkenwell location and offers access to communal swimming pool, communal sauna room, communal gym and communal roof terrace with fantastic London views. Read more.

Lever Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Split over two levels, this is a bright and stylish flat that makes for an ideal pied-à-terre. There is a spacious sleeping area upstairs which with a great modern shower room adjacent. Read more.

Golden Lane Estate, Barbican, EC1Y

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This ground floor studio flat offers good sized accommodation with light and bright, well equipped rooms in a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape