Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 22 1 bedroom properties to rent in Clerkenwell, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clerkenwell, EC1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Clerkenwell, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting cutting edge interiors and unmatched views over London. Heating, cooling and lighting are all controlled via an amazing digital system. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Berry Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom luxury apartment set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set only moments away from the City and Old Street, this large one bedroom flat benefits from a bright contemporary-style reception room with open-plan kitchen and a generous sized bedroom. Read more.

Britton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1M

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a stylish modern development, this first floor one bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space combined with contemporary décor and a sought-after location. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a modern development with a porter close to Hoxton, this one bedroom apartment is contemporary and stylish throughout, with gorgeous wood floors, a modern bathroom and a terrace with City views. Read more.

Dingley Road, Islington, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a luxurious development with porter, moments from Shoreditch this one bedroom apartment boasts a stylish bathroom and wood flooring. Read more.

Clerkenwell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1M

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Gorgeous one bedroom flat securely placed in a popular modern development in a fantastic location on Clerkenwell Road, offering sleek and smart interiors with neutral décor throughout and a wonderful terrace. Read more.

Barbican, Barbican, EC1Y

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fourth floor one bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with stylish modern décor, finished to a high standard throughout and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Pentonville Road, Angel, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom third floor flat offers ample living space in stylish and contemporary surroundings, the property further benefits from a private balcony. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom first floor flat, located within a secure period conversion boasting exposed brick wall feature, ample storage space and an enviable location on the doorstep to amenities. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a vibrant one bedroom flat in a terrific location, offered fully furnished and ready to go. With high ceilings and plenty of natural light, this is an ideal dwelling in the heart of London. Read more.

Kings Cross Road, King's Cross, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located within easy reach of both King's Cross and Clerkenwell, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers an attractive open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen and a private balcony. Read more.

City road, Islington, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous one bedroom flat is perfectly place just off City Road and offers light and airy, south-facing interiors along with modern décor and smart designs. Read more.

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a modern and stylish one bedroom apartment that has been finished to a sleek modern standard, located moments from Angel and it's many amenities and transport links. Read more.

Percy Circus, Finsbury, WC1X

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a stunning residential location, this well presented one bedroom apartment offers a bright and airy reception room and a communal garden. Read more.

Whitecross Street, Clerkenwell, EC1Y

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A recently renovated one bedroom flat boasting clean and stylish interior décor throughout with west-facing balcony offerin stunning views of London. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located in the heart of Clerkenwell and set on the second floor, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offers contemporary interiors with an open-plan kitchen and large bedroom. Read more.

Lever Street, Old Street, EC1V

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a sought-after location just off City Road, this spacious, newly refurbished one bedroom, fourth floor flat is situated within a purpose-built block. Read more.

Margery Street, Finsbury, WC1X

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented one bedroom second floor flat in a secure mansion block with excellent local amenities and transport links across the City and beyond. Read more.

Wharton Street, Islington, WC1X

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition and features private patio and is near to a host of restaurants, bars and shops in trendy Islington and Clerkenwell. Read more.

Bath Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart one bedroom apartment in a good block, with a bright reception room extending outwards onto a private balcony. With concierge services. Read more.

Wynyatt Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat situated within a lovely period building, offering bright and spacious interiors and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape