Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 25 2 bedroom properties to rent in Clerkenwell, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clerkenwell, EC1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Clerkenwell, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with bespoke interiors and a highly sought-after location, finished to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Barbican, Barbican, EC2Y

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located in the heart of the City and opposite Barbican Station, this fantastic two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer bright and modern interiors. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with dining area, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly placed in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom penthouse boasts light and airy interiors and open-plan living spaces with modern interior, neutral décor and roof terrace. Read more.

Dingley Road, Islington, EC1V

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a luxurious development with porter this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment is modern and stylish throughout with wood floors and a fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect City views. Read more.

Gee Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright, contemporary fourth floor two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation, a large private roof terrace and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Pear Tree Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stylishly finished two bedroom flat split over two floors with a phenomenal roof garden. Stylishly and thoughtfully finished throughout. Read more.

Long Lane, Farringdon, EC1A

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located in a sought-after area, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers naturally bright interiors with two en suite bedrooms and a fantastic private roof terrace. Read more.

Amwell Street, Angel, EC1R

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

A superb two bedroom first floor flat arranged over two floors of a lovely period building, offering bright and spacious interiors and located in a desirable area of Angel. Read more.

Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard. You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us. Read more.

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard. You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us. Read more.

Dallington Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish modern décor and further benefits from a private balcony. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart and stylish two bedroom flat with lovely high ceilings and generous proportions. Situated in a phenomenal location on Goswell Road, close to Angel and Farringdon. Read more.

City, City, EC1A

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fabulous two bedroom flat, spread over three floors, offered with a bright reception room extending out onto a private roof terrace. Presented in great condition, and in an unbeatably central location. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to the City and the amenities of Old Street and Upper Street this bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space in a charming period conversion. Read more.

Saffron Hill, Farringdon, EC1N

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts bright reception room with bi-folding doors leading to large private roof terrace, modern open-plan kitchen and spacious master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Berry Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom luxury apartment set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious one bedroom flat which has been converted to provide exceptionally bright accommodation and is also close to Islington's Upper Street. Read more.

Berry Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Elia Street, Angel, N1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying well presented interiors, this generous two bedroom flat enjoys a sought-after location just off City Road and moments from Angel. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom split-level apartment is set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road. Read more.

Aldersgate Lodge, Clerkenwell, EC1A

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a sought-after location moments from the City, this modern two bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned rooms and neutral décor. Read more.

Clerkenwell, Clerkenwell, EC1A

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a superb location moments from the City, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, en suite master bedroom, underground parking and a communal roof terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape