Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Colindale, NW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Colindale, NW9. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Colindale, NW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Beaufort Park, Colindale, NW9

374950 - 599950

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Beaufort Park is a stylish and exciting collection of apartments and penthouses intermixed with tree-line boulevards, private courtyards and landscaped parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Colindale, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful one bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a brand new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Boulevard Drive, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a modern apartment building boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a private balcony and access to the communal gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Colindale, Colindale, NW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a modern and stylish one bedroom flat set within Amelia House, part of a new residential community in Colindale. Boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen extending out onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

330000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a brand new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Heritage Avenue, Colindale, NW9

324950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Rookery Way, Colindale, NW9

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

270000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom Manhattan apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

270000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom Manhattan apartment, situated on the sixth floor of a new apartment building boasting bright and modern interiors, a private balcony and access to the communal gym, swimming pool and gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Scottwell Drive, Colindale, NW9

265000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built development boasting access to the communal gardens and secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Nick and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Nick Mayhead1