Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties to rent in Colindale, NW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Colindale, NW9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Colindale, NW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Aerodrome Road, Colindale, NW9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the third floor of a modern apartment building, this beautiful two bedroom flat features contemporary interiors throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

East Drive, Colindale, NW9

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a modern apartment building in a great location, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation throughout, lift access, a concierge service and a communal gym. Read more.

Booth Road, Colindale, NW9

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a modern development boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Colindale location. Read more.

Heritage Avenue, Colindale, NW9

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and a private balcony situated on the fifth floor of an impressive apartment building with concierge, a communal gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Amelia House, Colindale, NW9

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and a private balcony situated on the fifth floor of an impressive apartment building with concierge, a communal gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Charcot Road, Colindale, NW9

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a modern apartment building boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Joslin Avenue, Colindale, NW9

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom flat situated within a modern development boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Colindale location. Read more.

Joslin Avenue, Colindale, NW9

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom flat situated within a modern development boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Colindale location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape