Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 4 bedroom properties for sale in Colliers Wood, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Colliers Wood, SW19. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Colliers Wood, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom family house, arranged over three floors and benefiting from the possibility of self-contained top floor flat, charming d├ęcor throughout, front and rear garden and private balcony. Freehold. Read more.

Garfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19

825000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bewley Street, Wimbledon, SW19

725000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom house set in the Wandle River Development in South Wimbledon, benefiting from three floors of living space, a conservatory and a wonderful garden. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Mitcham, CR4

660000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Norman Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A spacious four bedroom house arranged over three floors that offers well proportioned living space with and benefits further from its presentation to a very high standard. Freehold. Read more.

Tyrrel Square, Colliers Wood, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully situated within a modern garden square development this four bedroom town house is arranged over three floors providing one en suite bedroom, huge reception room, garden and driveway for one car. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Bradley Bradley Slade1