Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in Columbia Road, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Columbia Road, E2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Columbia Road, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Allgood Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Close to the amenities of Shoreditch and the fantastic Columbia Road, this stylish two bedroom duplex flat offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor and classic wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two bedroom third floor flat found moments from Columbia Road and Hoxton further presenting a stylish living space finished to a high standard and set within a secure modern development. Leasehold. Read more.

Dunmore Point, Columbia Road, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the fantastic Columbia Road flower market, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, modern kitchen and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Diss Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ninth floor, this two bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including an elegant reception room, two sizeable double bedrooms and a smart kitchen with integrated appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1