Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in Connaught Village, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Connaught Village, W2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Connaught Village, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Strathearn Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful two bedroom flat is elegantly arranged over two floors and attractively blends beautiful period features with crisp, contemporary décor and enviable location just north of Hyde Park. Read more.

Albion Street, Hyde Park Estate, W2

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and bright two bedroom flat set within a lovely purpose-built building and benefiting from spacious accommodation as well as a great location opposite Hyde Park and moments from Oxford Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Stanhope Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period property on the doortsep of Hyde Park, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic décor and lots of character. Read more.

Stanhope Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A very well presented two bedroom apartment boasting bright, comfortable living space in an enviable position close to the open green spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape