Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in Connaught Village, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Connaught Village, W2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Connaught Village, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Looking out over Hyde Park this stunning three bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with beautiful period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a prime location and set within an elegant period conversion overlooking Hyde Park, this stylish three bedroom duplex flat offers substantial living space with fresh, modern décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Estate, Westminster, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the lower ground floor of an elegant building, this beautifully presented three bedroom flat benefits from a superb location close to Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Barker1