Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties to rent in Coombe, KT2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Coombe, KT2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Coombe, KT2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kingston Hill, Kingston Hill, KT2

646.15 per week (2800 pcm) £3,877 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow to rent

A stunning three bedroom house enviably positioned on the slopes of the Coombe estate on a private road and boasting stunning gardens with a fantastic summer house and garage. Read more.

Kingston Hill, Kingston Hill, KT2

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting superb location on Kingston Hill, this fantastic three bedroom ground floor, split-level flat offers contemporary living space with views of Coombe Wood Golf Course. Read more.

Keswick Avenue, Kingston Vale, SW15

460.38 per week (1995 pcm) £2,763 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished with a lovely eat-in kitchen, this superb three bedroom house is well located for access onto the A3 and amenities in Kingston Vale and benefits from a lovely garden and a driveway. Read more.

Clarence Avenue, New Malden, KT3

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with bright and spacious rooms, a pretty garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Haygreen Close, Kingston, KT2

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering peaceful location in a residential cul-de-sac, this superb three bedroom house is well presented over three floors and comes with a private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape