Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 studio properties to rent in Covent Garden, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Covent Garden, WC2. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Covent Garden, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

New Row, Covent Garden, WC2N

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fabulous studio flat benefits from generous living space with modern, well presented interiors and an excellent location in the heart of Covent Garden. Read more.

Bear Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Wonderfully positioned just off Leicester Square, this well proportioned studio flat provides crisp, recently redecorated interiors and a highly enviable location. Read more.

Newton Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

40 per week (174 pcm) £240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space to rent

Ideally located in the heart of desirable Holborn moments from a wide range of amenities this superb parking space is found within a gated development. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape