Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Covent Garden, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Covent Garden, WC2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Covent Garden, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Babmaes Street, St James's, SW1Y

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors. Read more.

Odhams Walk, Covent Garden, WC2H

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout this bright, well proportioned two bedroom flat combines neutral d├ęcor with a highly desirable location in the heart of bustling Covent Garden. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a sought-after location in Covent Garden this stunning two bedroom flat offers expansive living space with beautifully presented, recently refurbished interiors. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

820 per week (3554 pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording contemporary interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout this superb two bedroom flat boasts a desirble location in Covent Garden. Read more.

Mercer Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stunning one bedroom flat situated within a lovely period building offers two floors of contemporary living space and benefits from a fantastic private roof terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape