Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Crabtree Estate, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Crabtree Estate, W6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Crabtree Estate, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of two bedroom premier apartments with the Goldhurst Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Fulham Reach offers this unique chance to own one of two two bedroom penthouses, both offering striking living and entertaining space and have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Palace Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat featuring high ceilings, a large private garden with side access and a sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Kenyon Street, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat offering a superb kitchen/dining room, which opens onto a fabulous rear garden and benefits from an en suite off the master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lysia Street, Fulham, SW6

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just moments from the wide open spaces of Bishops Park and the River Thames, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers bright accommodation with ample storage space and a lovely rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom property is arranged over two floor of a period terrace and benefits from a private garden and high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rebecca and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rebecca Boon1