Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 28 1 bedroom properties for sale in Cricklewood, NW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Cricklewood, NW2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Cricklewood, NW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

West Hampstead Square, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the ninth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the seventh floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Inglewood Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented to an excellent standard this spacious one bedroom flat benefits from a private entrance, modern décor throughout and wood flooring. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gondar Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Providing an ideal location in popular West Hampstead this beautifully presented and designed one bedroom flat has been finished to a very high standard and offers stylish and contemporary accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmdale Court, West Hampstead, NW6

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Alfred Court, West Hampstead, NW6

549000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a secure modern development with a 24-hour concierge, this one bedroom third floor flat benefits from a spacious open-plan accommodation, contemporary décor throughout and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Narcissus Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a smart residential street in West Hampstead this superb one bedroom flat features modern décor, wood flooring and a private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic on bedroom top floor flat offers a stylish open-plan kitchen/reception room, stunning bathroom, good sized bedroom and potential to extend into the eaves. Leasehold. Read more.

Minster Road, West Hampstead, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet tree-lined street, this attractive one bedroom second floor flat has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard and boasts modern open-plan living with a study. Leasehold. Read more.

Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat has recently been refurbished to a high-specification throughout boasting a separate kitchen and a great location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Madoc Close, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a secure modern development boasting modern interiors with a high-specification throughout and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Minster Road, West Hampstead, NW2

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this excellent one bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room with private unofficial terrace, stylish fully fitted kitchen, sleek bathroom and lovely bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holmdale Road, West Hampstead, NW6

449950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set in the heart of West Hampstead, this lovely one bedroom top floor flat, boasts a bright and spacious reception room, stylish fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and ample bedroom with built-in storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gondar Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a grand period conversion in trendy West Hampstead this gorgeous one bedroom flat offers ample living space with classic wood floors, stylish décor and a sought-after location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chatsworth Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this lovely one bedroom second floor flat has been recently refurbished throughout boasting bright accommodation and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Heber Road, Willesden, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom top floor flat is enviably located for local amenities and leafy Gladstone Park, boasting spacious accommodation with good storage space and the benefit of off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mapeshill Place, Willesden Green, NW2

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Westcroft Close, Cricklewood, NW2

380000 Recently sold

1 bedroom house for sale

Well-presented throughout this superb, one bedroom property offers ample living space, access to communal gardens, off-street parking, all finished to an excellent standard and moments away from local amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Chatsworth Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming house conversion, this lovely one bedroom ground floor flat, boasting its own private entrance, offers bright, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cricklewood Lane, Child's Hill, NW2

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Elm Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential, well maintained block this fantastic one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with a large private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rusper Close, Cricklewood, NW2

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming one bedroom first floor flat offers smart, open-plan accommodation and a great location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Close, Cricklewood, NW2

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Cricklewood Lane, Child's Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this lovely one bedroom flat comprises a bright and spacious kitchen/reception room, sleek bathroom and expansive bedroom with bay windows as well as a private garden space. Leasehold. Read more.

Fordwych Road, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright one bedroom flat comprises a good sized reception room with breakfast bar, separate kitchen and ample bedroom with en suite shower room, moments away from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Carton House, Gladstone Park, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Well arrange on the second floor of a secure purpose-built block, this lovely one bedroom flat, features a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Browne1