Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 49 2 bedroom properties for sale in Cricklewood, NW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Cricklewood, NW2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Cricklewood, NW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor. Freehold. Read more.

Mill Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This is a newly built, ultra-modern two bedroom house boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen on the ground floor, off-street parking and a secluded paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

West Hampstead Square, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the tenth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pandora Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and spacious interiors with high ceilings throughout, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the ninth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Cascades, Hampstead, NW3

920000 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Cascades is an outstanding brand new residential development presenting a range of two bedroom apartments, each benefiting from bright and modern interiors throughout as well as private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ulysses Road, West Hampstead, NW6

899950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an amazing brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Minster Road, West Hampstead, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic split-level two bedroom flat in a stylish period conversion. Boasting high ceilings, ample living space and offered with planning permission granted for a significant extension into the basement. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmdale Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellently presented two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, two ample bedrooms that lead to a private garden, modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

The Ivery, West Hampstead, NW6

795000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

730000 - 795000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Ivery is a stunning new development featuring a selection two bedroom apartments boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and exceptionally spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and a sleek bathroom moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Heathway Court, Child's Hill, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the fifth floor of a popular residential block these exceptionally spacious two bedroom flats boast bright interiors throughout, lovely outside space and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichele Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting its own private entrance, this excellent two bedroom maisonette offers high ceilings, original period features and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Mapesbury Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat boasting spacious accommodation and features a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fordwych Road, West Hampstead, NW2

649950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom ground floor flat, renovated to an impeccable standard and offers an expansive kitchen/reception room, leading to a lovely garden, ample master bedroom and sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Melrose Avenue, Willesden Green, NW2

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat boasting high ceilings and original period features offers a separate kitchen and a garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Olive Road, Cricklewood, NW2

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated close to the beautiful open spaces of Gladstone Park, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat boasts generous living space with high ceilings and benefits from a 64ft south-facing private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chandos Road, Willesden, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing brand new period conversion featuring a selection of two bedroom flats, boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout situated in an excellent Willesden location. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingdon Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of West Hampstead, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, recently refurbished to a high spec boasts spacious open-plan living with modern décor and high ceilings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing an ideal location in a prestigious portered block with residents' gym and swimming pool, this stunning two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation and benefits from secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Teignmouth Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a great location in the Mapesbury Estate, this lovely two bedroom flat on the first floor offers a generous living space, well proportioned bedrooms and ample storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mapesbury Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

595000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Generously arranged over the second floor of a charming period conversion, this stylish two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with smart décor and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern and secure building with lift and porter, this excellent two bedroom seventh floor flat offers bright interiors and stunning views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space with off-street parking and a superb location in a portered block with residents' gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to local amenities this excellent ground floor flat offers a spacious reception, fully fitted kitchen with space to dine, modern bathroom and private courtyard leading to a communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within an imposing mansion block, this elegant and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat boasts wonderful communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Teignmouth Court, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming two bedroom first floor flat features a spacious reception room opening onto a balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pine Road, Cricklewood, NW2

500000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat offers modern décor and original period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Ash Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor lateral flat boasts a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen, expansive private garden and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom first floor flat,renovated to an impeccable standard and offers a bright kitchen/reception room, ample master bedroom with storage, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Larch Road, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this charming two bedroom first floor flat features bright accommodation and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Cricklewood Lane, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this lovely two bedroom flat offers plenty of stylish living space with an expansive reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom, moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden Green, NW2

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finchley Road, Child's Hill, NW2

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished bright two bedroom flat, conveniently situated close to shops and amenities both in Hampstead and Golders Green. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Child's Hill, NW2

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Brassey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

415000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cornmow Drive, Dollis Hill, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this charming two bedroom first floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifford Way, Dollis Hill, NW10

150000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Oliver and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Oliver Browne1