Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 studio properties to rent in Crouch End, N8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Crouch End, N8. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Crouch End, N8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Hornsey Lane, Highgate, N6

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set moments from a host of amenities and fantastic transport links, this superb studio apartment set on the first floor offers an incredible living space with lovely modern separate kitchen and bathroom. Read more.

Mount View Road, Crouch End, N4

210 per week (910 pcm) £1,260 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A smart ground floor studio flat, which has been newly refurbished, and benefits from a private balcony and a great location in Crouch End. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape