Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 43 1 bedroom properties for sale in Croydon, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Croydon, CR0. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Croydon, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25

300000 - 400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

16 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This gorgeous new contemporary development offers a fantastic range of one bedroom apartments, boasting bright interiors with carefully designed living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Fifteen Lansdowne, Croydon, CR0

330000 - 395000

My rating

Save to shortlist

10 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Fifteen Lansdowne is the new big development located in the heart of Croydon and offering a chance to own one of 71 one bedroom apartments, all featuring modern and stylish finish. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, South Norwood, SE25

380000 - 390000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Fantastic selection of two two bedroom flats. Recently completed to a high standard. All units boast modern interiors and stylish finish with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Tower, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offers exquisite views from the 30th floor, spacious accommodation and concierge facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandle Apartments, Croydon, CR2

350000 - 355000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

The Wandle Apartments offers a superb collection of modern and bright one bedroom apartments which have each been designed to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitestone Way, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular modern development, this stunning one bedroom seventh floor flat comprises stylish interior with great open-plan kitchen and stunning private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Ruskin Square, Croydon, CR0

340000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic one bedroom eighteenth floor apartment, will be completed to the highest standard with bright open-plan living area, private balcony and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brighton Road, South Croydon, CR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a period converted property and offers well proportioned accommodation with ample cellar space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic one bedroom ground floor apartment, currently being completed to a very high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

300000 - 325000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic range of brand new apartments, all completed to a very high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Road, Croydon, CR2

310000 - 325000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Ideally located this fantastic brand new stylish development offers a desirable selection of one bedroom apartments with contemporary living and entertaining space and audio intercom. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Central Croydon, CR0

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Pinnacle Apartments, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom, seventh floor apartment is set within this prestigious development and offers spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pinnacle Apartments, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the tenth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, South Norwood, SE25

285000 - 310000

My rating

Save to shortlist

x 1 bedroom flat for sale

Bensham Manor Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period converted property, this gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout with lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Morello, Croydon, CR9

305000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a superb central location, just in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic brand new one bedroom third floor flat, boasts bright interior and it is being completed to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

305000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a popular modern development, situated just moments from Central Croydon. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a total refurbishment throughout, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a spacious and modern interior, chic bathroom and private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Canius House, Croydon, CR0

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Penhurst Square, Croydon, CR0

287995 - 298995

My rating

Save to shortlist

x 1 bedroom flat for sale

Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR0

295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fellmonger's Yard, Croydon, CR0

280000 - 290000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Set within a central location, this development offers well proportioned one bedroom flats boasting stylish modern d├ęcor in a secure purpose-built block and private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern development with concierge and lift access, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat, offers bright and spacious living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Cameron Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts spacious accommodation with off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

285000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom second floor flat, is set within a modern popular development and offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with open-plan living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Road, South Norwood, SE25

285000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting sleek recently refurbished interiors this one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious living and further benefits from a private courtyard and shed. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Northcote Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This delightful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a converted property and boasts well proportioned accommodation with double bedroom and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Moreton Road, South Croydon, CR2

279950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Swain Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this fantastic one bedroom first floor house conversion offers bright and stylish accommodation with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Nova Road, Croydon, CR0

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

270000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the fifth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Farquharson Road, Croydon, CR0

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Kidderminster Road, Croydon, CR0

249950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom second floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and ample accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Redwood House, Croydon, CR7

235000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Pampisford Road, South Croydon, CR2

230000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Selhurst New Road, Selhurst, SE25

229950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Duppas Hill Lane, Croydon, CR0

220000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom first floor flat, boasts well proportioned living space, with large reception room, sizeable bedroom and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Rectory Grove, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This delightful one bedroom second floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1