Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 89 2 bedroom properties for sale in Croydon, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Croydon, CR0. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Croydon, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sydenham Road, Central Croydon, CR0

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat, set on the eighth floor, featuring a beautiful reception room, two bright and generous bedrooms and a gorgeous wraparound balcony with amazing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Fifteen Lansdowne, Croydon, CR0

475000 - 575000

My rating

Save to shortlist

22 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Fifteen Lansdowne is the new big development located in the heart of Croydon and offers a chance to own stunning two bedroom apartments, all featuring modern and stylish finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Sydenham Road, East Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom sixth floor flat, is set within a superb modern development in the heart of Croydon and offers bright and airy accommodation with fantastic open-plan reception room and huge private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Square, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the thirty-third floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Square, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the twenty-sixth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Tower, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the thirty-eight floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Birdhurst Gardens, South Croydon, CR2

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichester Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This unique and charming two bedroom house, is set within a secure development and comprises stylish and modern accommodation with underground parking. Freehold. Read more.

Cargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25

350000 - 500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This gorgeous new contemporary development offers a fantastic range of two bedroom apartments, boasting bright interiors with carefully designed living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Altyre Road, Croydon, CR0

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom fifteenth floor flat is set within a secure prestigious development and boasts bright interiors with stunning views and bright open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0

440000 - 495000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The apartments at Mint Walk present the best of contemporary living, the development offers aspirational lifestyles as well as comprising highly desirable homes, many of which benefit from skyline views. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Tower, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers exquisite views from the 24th floor, spacious accommodation and en suite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Fifteen Lansdowne, Croydon, CR0

452000 - 486000

My rating

Save to shortlist

20 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Fifteen Lansdowne is the new big development located in the heart of Croydon and offering a chance to own one of 27 two bedroom apartments, all featuring modern and stylish finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Central Square, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the twelfth floor of a luxuriously modern block of apartments, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the thirty-eight floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the thirty-ninth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the twenty-eight floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers exquisite views from the 23rd floor, spacious accommodation and en suite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Scarbrook Road, Croydon, CR0

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a centrally located modern development and comprises stunning accommodation with high ceilings and ample entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ruskin Square, Central Croydon, CR0

459000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic two bedroom seventh floor apartment will be completed to the highest standard with bright open-plan living area, 116 sq ft balcony and two bedrooms with two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom fifth floor apartment at Mint Walk presents the best of contemporary living and offers aspirational lifestyles as well as comprising highly desirable home, also benefiting from a skyline views. Leasehold. Read more.

Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful and unique two bedroom coach house conversion, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Wandle Apartments, Croydon, CR2

430000 - 435000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Wandle Apartments offers a superb collection of modern and bright two bedroom apartments which have each been designed to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Scarbrook Road, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat, is set within a centrally located modern development and comprises stunning accommodation with high ceilings and ample entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

Bartlett Street, Croydon, CR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This newly built two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with modern, neutral interiors with high-specification fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Morello, Croydon, CR9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a superb central location, just in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic brand new two bedroom first floor flat, boasts bright interior and it is being completed to the highest standard. Leasehold. Read more.

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful and unique two bedroom coach house conversion, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Teevan Road, Croydon, CR0

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A great two bedroom house, arranged over two floors, offering a spacious reception/dining room, a fully fitted kitchen, two bright and airy bedrooms and a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Birchanger Road, South Norwood, SE25

410000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Coombe Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a great purpose-built development, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat comprises a superb living and entertaining space, with modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Steep Hill, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom, lower ground apartment boasts two double bedrooms, a large dual-aspect reception room with access to a private patio, a communal swimming pool, gym and sauna. Leasehold. Read more.

Enmore Road, Croydon, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful new development, this two bedroom lower ground floor flat has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout, offering a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen area and private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Pridham Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Presented in fantastic condition, a lovely two bedroom three storey terrace house offering a superb dining room, an en suite master bedroom, large kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Campden Road, Croydon, CR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located this fantastic brand new stylish development offers a desirable selection of two bedroom apartments with contemporary living and entertaining space and audio intercom. Leasehold. Read more.

Marlow Road, Penge, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a beautifully converted period property, this lovely two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard, boasting bright and airy accommodation within. Leasehold. Read more.

Addiscombe Road, East Croydon, CR0

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

380000 - 390000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic range of brand new apartments, all completed to a very high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Sidney Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This lovely two bedroom house is well proportioned throughout benefiting from a beautiful private garden, eat-in kitchen and quiet location. Freehold. Read more.

Cambridge Road, Anerley, SE20

380000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Harrington Road, South Norwood, SE25

380000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Penhurst Square, Croydon, CR0

374995 - 379995

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Penhurst Square offers a fantastic collection of superb two bedroom apartments in the sought-after Croydon suburb of Addiscombe, all finish to an exceptional high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

East India Way, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well-maintained block, this wonderful two bedroom first floor flat offers great accommodation with ample reception room, double bedrooms and off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Surrey House, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from an amazing central location, this fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat, is set within a secure new development and boasts bright and airy interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in immaculate condition throughout following a recent refurbishment this fantastic two bedroom flat offers sleek and bright accommodation and further benefits from a private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Completed to a high standard throughout, this brand new two bedroom ninth floor flat, offers bright and stylish accommodation with unrivalled attention to detail. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodside Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated in a beautiful period property, this spacious split-level half house boasts a large reception room, private garden and two good-sized double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Burdett Road, Croydon, CR0

359950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Watson Place, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an elegant modern development, this sleek two bedroom flat offers bright and elegant living space throughout with a sleek reception room/kitchen, two chic washrooms and a charming private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cabot Close, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular development, this two bedroom first floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts modern interior with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Coombe Road, Croydon, CR0

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Guildford Road, Croydon, CR0

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Southbridge Place, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom town house, benefits from a well proportioned accommodation and with private outside space and fantastic central location. Freehold. Read more.

Swain Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and stylish accommodation with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Town, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom end-of-terrace house, offers bright and well equipped kitchen, with modern kitchen and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Marlow Road, Anerley, SE20

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a beautifully converted period property, this lovely two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard, boasting bright and airy accommodation within. Leasehold. Read more.

Anthony Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful two bedroom semi-detached house, offers well proportioned accommodation, with large dining area, double bedrooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Canning Road, Croydon, CR0

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Violet Lane, Croydon, CR0

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom house, is arranged over two floors and boasts bright and airy interior with large reception room, double bedroom and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

340000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from an amazing central location, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat, is set within a secure new development and boasts bright and airy interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Keens Road, Croydon, CR0

340000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful two bedroom end of terrace house, offers well proportioned accommodation with large private garden and is arranged over two floors. Freehold. Read more.

Bardsley Close, Croydon, CR0

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Oval Road, Croydon, CR0

335000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom raised ground floor flat, is set within a charming converted property and boasts well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Croydon Road, Anerley, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Croydon Road, Anerley, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented throughout, this brilliant two bedroom first floor flat offers a large reception room, modern kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms and a private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Turnpike Link, East Croydon, CR0

330000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bensham Lane, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom garden flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts modern and well proportioned accommodation with lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Spencer Place, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Presented in a great condition throughout, this fabulous two bedroom house, comprises substantial living area, modern kitchen and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Sydenham Road, Croydon, CR0

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Watson Place, South Norwood, SE25

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Epsom Road, Croydon, CR0

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Harry Close, Croydon, CR0

305000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Sherborne Court, Anerley, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic fourth floor two bedroom flat is presented with a contemporary and outstanding neutral finish throughout. Offering stunning views this flat is a hidden gem within Anerley. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sheldon Street, Croydon, CR0

299950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from a fantastic central location, this two bedroom house, boasts ample reception room, double bedrooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Courtney Road, Croydon, CR0

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Brafferton Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom first floor flat is presented in great condition and boasts two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and great open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

St James's Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period block, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with ample reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Road, Croydon, CR0

299950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat, boasts bright and spacious accommodation with large reception room, double bedrooms and huge private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Road, South Norwood, SE25

299950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom ground floor flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts bright and spacious accommodation with front patio and rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bensham Lane, Thornton Heath, CR7

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Hardcastle Close, Croydon, CR0

295000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom third floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and offers well proportioned accommodation with large reception room and double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Lebanon Road, Croydon, CR0

295000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and boasts bright and airy interior with open-plan living area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Howard Road, South Norwood, SE25

295000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers well proportioned rooms throughout and boasts neutral interiors, a quiet location and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Redgrave Close, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom ground floor flat has plenty of space, an en suite shower room to the master, large reception room and lots of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Sumner Road, Croydon, CR0

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

London Road, Croydon, CR0

275000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom first floor flat is presented in great condition throughout and boasts bight and spacious accommodation in a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

The Waldrons, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat, benefits from well proportioned accommodation, a fantastic central location and set within a secure purpose-built block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

London Road, Croydon, CR0

229950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1