Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 34 2 bedroom properties for sale in Dalston, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Dalston, E8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Dalston, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mortimer Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enviably paced on a popular residential road in sought-after De Beauviour Town, this stylish two bedroom house offers a host of period features perfectly blended with contemporary fixtures and a stunning rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Newington Green, Islington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a contemporary residential development this stunning two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with modern interiors, fantastic roof terrace and two secure off-street parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Mildmay Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom luxury flat is set within a stunning period conversion. It enjoys high-quality fixtures and fittings and stunning living and entertaining space as well as outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Triangle Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent location moments from London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Benyon Wharf, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located beside Kingsland Basin, this contemporary two bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors offers stunning views of the City together with a dedicated secure underground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Albion Drive, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom maisonette boasting modern and period features throughout, a lovely private garden to the rear and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston Lane, Dalston, E8

690000 - 795000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A wonderful and modern gated development featuring a selection of two bedroom apartments boasting stylish and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Mildmay Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stunning two bedroom duplex flat offers sleek and stylish interiors and modern fixtures and fittings throughout while being placed on a popular residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Arthaus Apartments, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an award-winning development with an on-site concierge, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat features contemporary living space finished to a high standard throughout and secure underground parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Downham Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern building and enviably placed moments from transport links, this two bedroom property offers smart and modern fixtures and fittings and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning bright and spacious two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period property overlooking the green open spaces of London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the raised ground floor of a secure development boasting a recent refurbishment throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilton Way, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a warehouse conversion boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a wonderful decked garden and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

Martello Street, London Fields, E8

649950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a modern development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location opposite London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Roseberry Place, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular modern development on Dalston Square, this amazing two bedroom second floor flat boasts beautifully presented, generous living space throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pellerin Road, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located at the heart of one of London's most vibrant and arty communities, Artisan in Dalston is a contemporary collection of just twenty-one stylish one, two and three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Scriven Street, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a modern development boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Sylvester Path, Hackney, E8

615000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Englefield Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area, this stylish two bedroom period conversion is beautifully presented and boasts a high-quality finish with a versatile front garden/parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashwin Street, Dalston, E8

585000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting spacious interiors throughout, lovely private terrace and an excellent Dalston location. Leasehold. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright and historic two bedroom maisonette arranged over the ground, first and second floors of a Grade II listed building is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from an enviable location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

575000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, lovely private garden and secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Gillett Place, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located in the heart of fashionable Dalston this fantastic two bedroom flat offers modern and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Enfield Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat set within a secure development while boasting neutral décor, stylish interiors and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a superb three bedroom duplex flat that arranged over the thirteenth and fourteenth floors enjoys a smart, spacious interior, an eat-in kitchen and access to three balconies with stunning views. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two bright double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Shoreditch, E2

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arden Estate, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy swift access into the City or take a stroll down Columbia Road and Hoxton Street markets, both remarkably close to this fabulous two bedroom flat with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cottrill Gardens, Hackney Downs, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A modern and stylish two bedroom flat set within a superb recently built development, benefiting from an excellent, well equipped kitchen and fabulous balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Whiston Road, Hackney, E2

430000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms, off road parking and cycle locker storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned interiors and a private balcony with good views. Leasehold. Read more.

Matthias Road, Stoke Newington, N16

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting fantastic views over the London skyline, this superb two bedroom flat benefits from smart interiors combined with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Cremer Street, Bethnal Green, E2

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A 55% share of this two bedroom third floor flat boasting spacious accommodation including large reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1