Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 4 bedroom properties for sale in Dalston, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Dalston, E8. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Dalston, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Jude Street, Islington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Gayhurst Road, Hackney, E8

1150000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This well proportioned four bedroom house featuring a bright and fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading to a rear garden further benefits from a superb location close to London Fields. Freehold. Read more.

Stannard Road, Dalston, E8

999950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A lovely four bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting bright and generous accommodation throughout and a lovely paved garden to the rear, situated in an excellent Dalston location. Freehold. Read more.

Laburnum Street, Hoxton, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Featuring Regents Canal, Victoria Park and Broadway Market on the doorstep, this fantastic four bedroom family home also features a private top floor (second) balcony and a garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic four bedroom house boasting spacious rooms throughout, a private garden and a great location close to an array of transport links and amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Cromer Terrace, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully set just moments from the vibrant amenities of Dalston and Shoreditch, this substantial four bedroom house offers two sizeable gardens and ample storage throughout. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Edward Edward Taylor1