Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties for sale in Dartmouth Park, NW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Dartmouth Park, NW5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Dartmouth Park, NW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Albans Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5

649950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fantastic location moments from the fashionable surroundings of Hampstead Heath, this superb one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of an imposing period building, offering shared garden and parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Tremlett Grove, Dartmouth Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a brilliant first floor flat with far-reaching views into London from the spacious reception room. With charming interiors, and also boasting a lovely roof terrace with space to dine al fresco. Leasehold. Read more.

Girdlestone Walk, Archway, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a well laid flat on the ground floor with a private garden, and wonderfully bright front room. Offered in good condition, and ideally located to take advantage of local schools. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1