Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Dartmouth Park, NW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Dartmouth Park, NW5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Dartmouth Park, NW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a unique and exceptionally well presented two bedroom flat in the heart of Highgate Village, boasting innovative and vibrant interiors with widespread use of reclaimed wood, and industrial chic features. Leasehold. Read more.

Chester Road, Dartmouth Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a stunning two bedroom maisonette that has been recently refurbished to a great standard, boasting high ceilings, wood floors and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Fortess Road, Tufnell Park, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a period conversion is this fantastic two bedroom flat which offers two reception spaces, access to a shared garden, lovely open-plan living space and highlighted with original features. Leasehold. Read more.

Balmore Street, Dartmouth Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a peaceful residential area, this beautiful first floor two bedroom flat offers bright and airy living space which has been finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1