Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in De Beauvoir Town, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mildmay Park, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this attractive one bedroom first floor flat offers airy, spacious interiors that are bathed in natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Clephane Road, Islington, N1

499995 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and beautifully presented one bedroom flat with balcony which benefits from a great location close to the amenities of Upper Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desired location, this excellent one bedroom flat offers recently refurbished interiors and well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Sherborne Street, Islington, N1

379000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

De Beauvoir Estate, Hackney, N1

349000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom flat offers light and bright interiors with well proportioned rooms, a south-facing reception room and a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsland Road, Dalston, E8

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely first floor, one bedroom flat boasting stylish contemporary d├ęcor, with a well proportioned layout and is situated in a highly sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Tottenham Road, Islington, N1

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom ground floor apartment with garden is set within a superb development is available to purchase for over 55's within the De Beauvoir Town Conservation Area. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1