Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in De Beauvoir Town, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Elmore Street, Islington, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Beautifully presented, this bright and airy one bedroom maisonette is spaciously arranged and benefits from a pretty rear garden and a fantastic location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Hoxton Wharf, Hoxton, N1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this wonderful one bedroom flat is set within a secure modern canal-side development and offers good-sized rooms and neutral décor. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom luxury apartment, arranged on the first floor of a charming conversion. Boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings and a large private terrace to the rear. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a newly developed residential building, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a bright and airy living space with wood flooring and spacious rooms. Read more.

Almorah Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Tranquilly located on a delightful residential road, this superb one bedroom period conversion spacious accommodation with a smart décor and a host of period features. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape