Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in De Beauvoir Town, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Balmes Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

640 per week (2774 pcm) £3,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom penthouse flat boasts well proportioned interiors with smart designs and modern fixtures and fittings throughout while benefiting from breathtaking dual-aspect views over London. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Essex Road, East Canonbury, N1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located within a peaceful Victorian Crescent this two bedroom maisonette boasts high ceilings and ample sized accommodation. Read more.

Almorah Road, Islington, N1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This splendid two bedroom flat is in immaculate condition and benefits from large reception room and open-plan fully fitted kitchen as well as large decked roof terrace. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom duplex flat well placed on Essex Road and offering modern interiors, well proportioned rooms and two light and airy floors. Read more.

Ockendon Road, East Canonbury, N1

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Ideally located on a stunning tree-lined road, this impressive two bedroom property is presented to a high standard throughout, boasting well proportioned living and entertaining space in a charming period conversion. Read more.

Tottenham Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and welcoming two bedroom duplex maisonette is presented in excellent condition throughout and provides stylish accommodation in a great location. Read more.

The Sydney Building, De Beauvoir Town, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This beautiful two bedroom maisonette is well placed and offers modern light and bright rooms, sleek and smart fixtures and fittings and a communal garden. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat perfectly placed on Essex Road and boasting sleek and modern interiors, a sought-after location and light-filled living space throughout. Read more.

Shepperton Road, Islington, N1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful two bedroom split-level maisonette is set within a superb school conversion and offers stylish interiors, chic d├ęcor and a fantastic location on a tranquil residential road. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape