Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Deptford, SE8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Deptford, SE8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Deptford, SE8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Malpas Road, Brockley, SE4

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Baltic Quay, Rotherhithe, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located for Surrey Quays, this well proportioned one bedroom flat affords spacious interiors with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Evelyn Street, Deptford, SE8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second floor of a newly built block of luxury apartments, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Glaisher Street, Greenwich, SE8

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Deals Gateway, Deptford, SE13

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a smart modern development moments away from fantastic transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Armoury Road, Deptford, SE8

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a block in a quiet and residential estate while offering bright and neutral interiors and a spacious reception area. Leasehold. Read more.

Grinstead Road, Deptford, SE8

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This amazing one bedroom flat boasts stylish and contemporary interiors, including a modern kitchen, underfloor heating and a high-quality finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Theatre Place, New Cross, SE14

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Grinstead Road, Deptford, SE8

300000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Gransden House, Deptford, SE8

240000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block of apartments. With a spacious reception room, this property offers stylish interiors finished to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Scott and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Scott West1