Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Deptford, SE8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Deptford, SE8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Deptford, SE8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tavern Quay, Rotherhithe, SE16

995000 - 1650000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Tavern Quay presents an outstanding new collection of luxurious homes, with spectacular views towards Canary Wharf, the City and the West End. This is 5-star luxury living in the most exciting city in the World. Leasehold. Read more.

Theatro Tower, Greenwich, SE8

715000 - 750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom penthouses for sale

Boasting from gorgeous city views and a stylish and contemporary living spaces finished to a high-specification are four brand new penthouses from the developer, Union. Leasehold. Read more.

Sirius House, Seafarer Way, Canada Water, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic three bedroom apartment boasts modern d├ęcor with an open-plan reception room and kitchen with access to an amazing private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Enterprize Way, Deptford, SE8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors and offers an exceptional open-plan reception room flooded with natural light, two fantastic balconies and a large master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Seafarer Way, Rotherhithe, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this three bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a spacious terrace and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Rickman House, Grove Street, Deptford, SE8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built development this recently refurbished three bedroom flat offers bright generously sized rooms throughout and is finished to an exceptional standard. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Scott Scott West1