Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Diamond Conservation Area, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Diamond Conservation Area, SW18. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Diamond Conservation Area, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Corben Mews, Battersea, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

Perfectly located for Clapham and Battersea, these stunning new houses are set back from the road in a gated development with off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ground Floor Flat, Shaftesbury Estate, SW11

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within the popular residential area of The Shaftesbury Estate, within an attractive period terrace on a peaceful leafy road, this great one bedroom flat features a superb 20' private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Silverthorne Road, Diamond Conservation Area, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in great condition throughout and situated on the first floor of a purpose-built development, a one bedroom flat with a large reception room and good storage throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Silverthorne Road, Clapham, SW8

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully bright, well presented first floor flat providing a modern kitchen and bathroom, large dual-aspect reception room with plenty of dining space, and a larger-than-average bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Phil Brown Place, Battersea, SW8

359950 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Presented in fantastic condition and offering open-plan living space, a one bedroom first floor flat with a ground floor private entrance, communal grounds and a quiet location. Leasehold. Read more.

Tessa Sanderson Place, Diamond Conservation Area, SW8

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1