Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 12 studio properties to rent in Docklands, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Docklands, E14. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Docklands, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pan Peninsula Square, Docklands, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located on the twenty-fourth floor of the exclusive Pan Peninsula Square development, this luxurious studio flat offers a flexible interior, private balcony, concierge and leisure facilities. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Dollar Bay is a fantastic new development offering this gorgeous studio apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stunning studio flat offer stylish living and is set on the 11th floor of striking Pan Peninsula, a luxurious development in the heart of Canary Wharf with communal leisure facilities. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a popular development with concierge, this stylish studio apartment further benefits from a private balcony, contemporary open-plan kitchen and a sleeping area with built-in convertable bed and table. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Modern studio apartment situated in a development with concierge, further benefiting from a private balcony with River views towards Canary Wharf. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in the exclusive dock-side Pan Peninsula development moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf, this flexible studio flat benefits from chic shower room, concierge and lift access. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set on the 18th floor of an iconic riverside development moments from Canary Wharf, this fantastic studio flat has a well designed interior with separate living and sleeping areas and communal leisure facilities. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A superb open-plan studio flat set within a stunning development with communal leisure facilities and offering the best in contemporary living space. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in an exclusive development moments from the vibrant heart of Canary Wharf, this smart studio flat benefits from a bright and well-designed interior, private balcony, secure entry, porter and lift access. Read more.

Cold Harbour, Canary Wharf, E14

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located overlooking the Thames, this superb studio flat offers well designed living space with a beautifully presented interior and a pretty patio with views. Read more.

Cold Harbour, Tower Hamlets, E14

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Desirably located along a quiet cobbled street, this contemporary suite offers well presented living space with access to a wonderful communal roof terrace that enjoys far-reaching river views. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

230 per week (997 pcm) £1,380 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Desirably located overlooking the Thames, this contemporary studio flat boasts light and well proportioned living space with a communal roof terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape