Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 studio properties to rent in Docklands, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Docklands, E14. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Docklands, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Dollar Bay is a fantastic new development offering this gorgeous studio apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This bright and spacious studio flat boasts stylish interiors and a fabulous shower room, situated within the desirable Pan Peninsula development. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Situated in an exclusive dock-side development moments from Canary Wharf and Crossharbour DLR Station, this luxurious studio flat benefits from a private balcony/terrace, lift access, a concierge and leisure facilities. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a popular development with concierge, this stylish studio apartment further benefits from a private balcony, contemporary open-plan kitchen and a sleeping area with built-in convertable bed and table. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set on the 18th floor of an iconic riverside development moments from Canary Wharf, this fantastic studio flat has a well designed interior with separate living and sleeping areas and communal leisure facilities. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A superb open-plan studio flat set within a stunning development with communal leisure facilities and offering the best in contemporary living space. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Superbly situated next to the River Thames in a luxurious development, this stunning studio flat boasts a beautiful riverside terrace, a communal swimming pool, gym and concierge service. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in an exclusive development moments from the vibrant heart of Canary Wharf, this smart studio flat benefits from a bright and well-designed interior, private balcony, secure entry, porter and lift access. Read more.

London City Island, Docklands, E14

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This impressive development is located in the sought-after area of the docklands. close to restaurants, shops and bars and access to the London Underground via Canning Town Station and the Emarites cable cars. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

230 per week (997 pcm) £1,380 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Desirably located overlooking the Thames, this contemporary studio flat boasts light and well proportioned living space with a communal roof terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape