Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 62 1 bedroom properties for sale in Docklands, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Docklands, E14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Docklands, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wardian London, Canary Wharf, E14

736000 - 870000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London presents a range of gorgeous one bedroom apartments which set a new standard for the high-rise living experience. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An outstanding one bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located overlooking Canary Wharf, this fantastic one bedroom penthouse apartment boasts stylish interiors filled with natural light and a wonderful wraparound roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Dollar Bay is an outstanding new development offering this exquisite one bedroom apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stylish tenth floor flat boasting unique and stylish interiors; a spacious open-plan reception and a wonderful winter garden with spectacular views. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Dollar Bay is an outstanding new development offering this exquisite one bedroom apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly arranged on the fifteenth floor of a contemporary development from Canary Wharf Group PLC this luxurious one bedroom apartment boasts high-specification fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Charrington Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

570000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set in one of London's finest new developments, this contemporary one bedroom apartment boasts fantastic views and an array of luxury facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lincoln Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom apartment is set on the twenty first floor of a prestigious new development, offering a contemporary living space throughout and boasts a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Manhattan Plaza, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this wonderful one bedroom apartment combines luxurious décor with high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Landmark West Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Canary Wharf, this beautiful one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and stylish interior with newly laid wood floors and fantastic City views. Leasehold. Read more.

Westferry Road, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the fourth floor of a secure modern block with concierge facilities, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and beautiful river views. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a luxurious riverside development with far-reaching views of Canary Wharf and the river Thames, this fabulous one bedroom flat benefits from a contemporary interior, lift access, balcony and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Isle Of Dogs, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A luxury one bedroom flat set near to the financial centre of Canary Wharf offering stunning living space and the use of fantastic communal leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in a sought-after area and set on the sixth floor, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offers a naturally bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen and contemporary décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Exquisite one bedroom flat set on the fourth floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the sought-after and prestigious New Providence development, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private balcony overlooking the river. Leasehold. Read more.

London City Island, Canning Town, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom flat combines unique design with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary one bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception room with private balcony and a great sized bedroom with ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Western Gateway, Royal Docks, E16

475000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in a sought-after converted warehouse, this impressive one bedroom flat offers stylish living space with original features, a modern finish and dock views. Leasehold. Read more.

Cassilis Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Well located in a gated development near to famous Canary Wharf, this modern one bedroom flat has a good-sized interior with a smart finish and bright and neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoola, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This exclusive one bedroom apartment combines luxurious interiors with spacious accommodation and features high-specification fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Victoria Residences, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located at London's Royal Docks and driven by environmental sustainability, this dazzling new iconic development offers an exceptional one bedroom apartment on the fifth floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat situated in a prestigious riverside development with concierge and communal facilities, further benefits from open-plan living with bright neutral interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Cobalt Point, Canary Wharf, E14

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A generous one bedroom flat on the eleventh floor of a superb modern development boasting a bright reception room with an open-plan integrated kitchen and double doors opening onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Blackwall Way, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a private balcony with views of the River Thames and the o2, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers stylish and modern living space within a smart portered development. Leasehold. Read more.

Denison House, Canary Wharf, E14

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Hoola, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Positioned on the fourteenth floor of an luxurious development this exquisite one bedroom apartment offers an enviable location between the Thames and Royal Victoria Dock. Leasehold. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

435000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and set on the sixth floor, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts a spacious reception room with access to the private balcony overlooking the Millwall Inner Dock. Leasehold. Read more.

Aegon House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Cassils Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a prestigious development offering an on-site concierge and communal leisure facilities, this very well presented one bedroom flat also comes with off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Moore House, Canary Wharf, E14

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

420000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation combined with unique interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a sought-after development with a porter in the heart of Canary Wharf, this delightful one bedroom flat benefits from a contemporary open-plan reception room/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Bartholomew Court, Canary Wharf, E14

389000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Canary Wharf and set on the first floor, this superb one bedroom apartment offers a bright and airy reception room with access to the private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Peninsula Court, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom flat offering a desirable location close to an extensive range of amenities in Canary Wharf, while boasting sizeable interiors and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Mercury Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom apartment is in a fantastic location close to Canary Wharf bordering the Thames and offers stylish living space with a communal swimming pool and gymnasium. Leasehold. Read more.

Connaught Heights, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a stylish residential development with concierge services and a residents' gym, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Concordia Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Aegean Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This modern and well proportioned one bedroom apartment offers luxury dock-side accommodation enviably located for the extensive range of amenities within Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Emily Street, Canning Town, E16

365000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat on the eleventh floor of a new development boasting communal ground and concierge, while being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration. Leasehold. Read more.

Aegon House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat in desirable Aegon House offering a bright reception/kitchen, spacious bedroom and unbeatable proximity to DLR. Leasehold. Read more.

Transom Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a secure purpose-built building, offering a bright and airy reception room, sizeable bedroom and boasts an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoola, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Excellently located between the Thames and Royal Victoria Dock, this fantastic south-facing studio apartment will benefit from luxurious interiors with a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Gateway, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat on the fifth floor of a new development boasting communal ground and concierge, while being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrier Point Road, Royal Docks, E16

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

With a superb location in a modern gated riverside development, this spacious one bedroom flat offers secure entry, concierge, off-street parking and a quiet location near Pontoon Dock DLR Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Gateway, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic one bedroom flat situated in a brand new development, boasting high-quality contemporary interiors and offering concierge services. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Canary Wharf, E14

340000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

St Frideswides Mews, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

This lovely on bedroom freehold mews house is part of a former mission church, offering a spacious mezzanine bedroom with en suite, separate modern fitted kitchen and boasts an enviable location. Freehold. Read more.

Inverness Mews, Docklands, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located alongside the River Thames and set on the third floor, this superb one bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen and a gorgeous private balcony with river views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wards Wharf Approach, Royal Docks, E16

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Barnfield Place, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a well-appointed one bedroom flat on the first floor, boasting ample storage space and situated on a lovely private residential area. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Basin Way, Gallions Reach, E16

320000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Kennard Street, Silvertown, E16

315000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom first floor flat set within a secure modern development, boasting a large reception room with a semi-open-plan kitchen and a charming private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Mermaid House, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned one bedroom flat boasting neutral décor, a balcony and a sought-after location close to the plethora of shops Canary Wharf Complex has to offer. Leasehold. Read more.

Athol Square, Poplar, E14

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Grimsby Grove, Gallions Reach, E16

279000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fishguard Way, Royal Docks, E16

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for swift access into Canary Wharf and set on the third floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment boasts an open-plan kitchen and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Rawsthorne Close, Silvertown, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a secure development set within a peaceful cul-de-sac and boasts bright and modern interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Camel Road, Docklands, E16

235000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Explorers Court, Canary Wharf, E14

225000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set just moments away from Canary Wharf, this fantastic one bedroom seventh floor flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers ample living space moments from transport links and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1