Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 4 bedroom properties for sale in Dulwich, SE21. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Dulwich, SE21. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Dulwich, SE21 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Underhill Road, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom end-of-terrace house, offers ample accommodation with high ceilings and large garden with off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

South Croxted Road, West Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set within a sought-after residential area, this grand four bedroom house is presented in stunning condition offering extensive living and entertaining space, gorgeous presentation, double bedrooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Choumert Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set within the sought-after 'Bellenden Village' area, this generously proportioned four bedroom two bathroom house is presented in wonderful condition and offers ample living space and delightful 42' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Adys Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This charming four bedroom Victorian period house, offers a spacious accommodation and is arranged over three floors with a large private garden and great location. Freehold. Read more.

Whateley Road, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this magnificent four bedroom house, comprises modern and stylish interior, with double reception room, fantastic kitchen/dining room and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Ringmore Rise, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is set within a quiet area offering a grand open-plan living space, private garden and wonderful views across London. Freehold. Read more.

Amott Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

925000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Dunstans Road, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This gorgeous four bedroom period house, is arranged over three floors and boasts fantastic living and entertaining space with lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Tarleton Gardens, Forest Hill, SE23

799950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this exceptionally well proportioned four bedroom house is well presented throughout and offers a generous living area, off-street parking and charming 43' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rosendale Road, West Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic four bedroom terrace house, in immaculate condition throughout, boasting a patio garden superb interiors and close to a wide source of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1