Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 24 1 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Madeley Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located within Ealing Broadway, this beautifully refurbished former stables built in 1890 offers a well designed living space with a separate kitchen and a generous double bedroom with ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Lawrence Road, South Ealing, W5

479950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Gunnersbury Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located opposite the vast open spaces of Gunnersbury Park, this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat features a fantastic reception/dining room, garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities, this contemporary one bedroom fourth floor flat is set within a secure block and benefits from an open-plan living space presented in good condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brownell Place, Hanwell, W7

399950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fully refurbished one bedroom property is arranged on the first floor of a modern block and benefits from underground parking and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Rosemont Road, Acton, W3

399000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern development this fantastic second floor one bedroom apartment offers a superb modern finish throughout with private balcony and access to a striking top floor communal roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitestile Road, Ealing, TW8

385000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a charming Victorian house this attractive and well maintained one bedroom first floor flat, benefits from a bright and spacious south-facing reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Walk, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period conversion, this generous one bedroom first floor flat offers a generous bay-fronted living space with a separate kitchen and offers a lovely location close to Pitshanger Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fordhook Avenue, Ealing Common, W5

379000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the top floor of a beautiful period conversion this stunning one bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen, en suite bedroom and sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Kirn Road, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully bright and modern one bedroom flat located on the second floor of a period conversion, moments from the many amenities of West Ealing and open park land. Leasehold. Read more.

Singapore Road, West Ealing, W13

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and stylish throughout, this one bedroom fifth floor flat is set within a modern development, featuring a spacious reception room, a well equipped kitchen, a private balcony and a communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Connolly House, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Unit 315, boasting a high-quality finish with modern fittings and fixtures, this stunning one bedroom first floor apartment offers a generous living space with a private balcony, set within a brand new development. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellis House, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Unit 212, Set within a brand new development, this sleek one bedroom first floor apartment boasts luxurious interiors with modern fittings and fixtures, a generous double bedroom and a West facing private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Unit 325 is conveniently located within a brand new development with a lift and a secure entry system, this luxurious one bedroom second floor apartment offers stylish living, contemporary décor and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Newly built with a high contemporary finish, this sleek one bedroom fourth floor apartment is set within a secure development and boasts an open-plan interior with a large dining space and a West-facing private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Darwin Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom first floor flat offers an sleek modern kitchen, spacious open-plan reception room and a good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellis House, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a brand new tree-lined development, this stunning one bedroom first floor apartment offers a high-quality finish throughout with an open-plan living space, private balcony and video entry system. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a spacious open-plan living area with modern fixtures and fittings, this newly built one bedroom fifth floor apartment is set within a secure development and benefits from an East-facing private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Unit 316 Connolly House is a brand new development with secure entry system offering a sleek one bedroom first floor apartment boasting open-plan living, contemporary décor, a private balcony and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellis House, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering an East-facing private balcony, this newly built one bedroom second floor apartment boasts luxurious interiors with a high finish, an open-plan living space and a generous double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellis House, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a high contemporary finish throughout, this newly built one bedroom first floor apartment is set within a secure development and boasts an open-plan living space with a good-sized private East-facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Ealing Mews, Southall, UB2

275000 - 305000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A selection of newly renovated one bedroom flats are available, set within a gated development. Each flat boasts an stylish open-plan living area with modern fittings, a generous double bedroom and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Connell Crescent, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This property requiring an extended lease is suited for cash investors. The property is situated on a quiet residential street and boasts a generous bedroom and reception, and is within easy reach of two underground station lines. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1