Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 37 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

880000 - 1000000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Dickens Yard is a fantastic new development right in the heart of Ealing with concierge facilities and excellent transport links to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Hillcrest Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gated development, this stunning two bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and boasts a generously sized reception room, two balconies, communal gardens with a swimming pool and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunnersbury Avenue, Ealing Common, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a magnificent reception room with a superb fireplace and wood floors, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a shared garden and first come serve off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8

775000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brunner Road, Ealing, W5

699950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the popular Pitshanger Village area of Ealing, this gorgeous two bedroom house has been finished to the highest of standards and offers features two reception rooms, a beautiful kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Arc Tower, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the 17th floor of a newly built block, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers stunning views across west London and a great central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Montpelier Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Jigsaw, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Due to complete in September 2016, this newly built luxury two bedroom sixth floor apartment boasts a stylish open-plan living space with a high finish, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Northfield Avenue, Northfields, W13

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Chestnut Avenue, Brentford, TW8

585000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom house boasts an extensive private garden with a patio area and a convenient location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Gunnersbury Avenue, Gunnersbury, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over the top two floors of a classic period property this impressive two bedroom apartment offers a top floor master bedroom, open-plan reception room, private balcony and private garden leading to garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Twyford Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting sleek interiors with a high finish throughout, this impressive two bedroom second floor flat features an open-plan living area filled with natural light and ample space to dine and two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Sawyers Lawn, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a fantastic private rear garden ideal for summer entertaining, this well proportioned two bedroom house further benefits from a bright, open-plan reception room. Freehold. Read more.

Windsor Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ealing, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefiting from a generous reception room with access to a private balcony, communal gardens and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Mill Cross Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented two bedroom first floor flat, located in a modern development with communal gardens and off-street parking, close to amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Park, Ealing Broadway, W5

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common, this modern two bedroom first floor flat is well presented throughout and features a bright and airy living space with well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Waldeck Road, West Ealing, W13

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Castlebar Road, Ealing, W5

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Greystoke Court, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a stunning new interior throughout this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers a beautiful reception room with open-plan kitchen, private balcony overlooking the park and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Desirably located moments from Ealing Common, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat benefits from an open-plan living space with a high finish and two generous double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Chestnut Grove, Ealing, W5

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a fantastic interior finish throughout with beautiful reception room, modern kitchen and stunning private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Inglis Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the first and second floors in a beautiful period property this excellent two bedroom apartment benefits from a private balcony and two double bedrooms, both with access to impressive storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Peal Gardens, Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this bright and spacious two bedroom end of terrace house offers well presented interiors with modern d├ęcor, two double bedrooms, a private garden and a lovely location moments from playing fields. Freehold. Read more.

Elderberry Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a superb interior finish with modern kitchen, striking shower room and access to front and rear gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Westcott Crescent, Ealing, W7

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Broadway, West Ealing, W13

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set moments from central Ealing this superb two bedroom third floor apartment offers a beautiful modern finish throughout, en suite master bedroom and fantastic roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellis House, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a newly built secure development, this luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment boasts a high finish throughout with modern fittings, two well proportioned bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

St Bernards Gate, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Unit 307 Set within a brand new tree-lined development with a lift and a secure entry system, this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment offers a high-quality finish throughout with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hall Drive, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Set on a peaceful residential green this excellent two bedroom house offers delightful living space with modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and impressive private garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Margarets Road, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment situated within a modern development in Olde Hanwell, which benefits from spacious open-plan accommodation, en suite shower room and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadway, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This very generous two bedroom first floor apartment offers an exceptional interior living space with open-plan reception room/kitchen, two double bedrooms with en suite master and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellmeadow Road, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is in great condition and features a huge reception room/kitchen with bright front-aspect windows in a superb location close to Boston Manor's shops and travel links. Leasehold. Read more.

Ealing Mews, Southall, UB2

325000 - 360000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Ealing Mews offers a fantastic selection of two bedroom flats set within a secure development. Each flat features an open-plan living space, two well proportioned bedrooms with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Carville Crescent, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this charming two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a generous living space with a separate kitchen, a lovely private garden and an off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Clayponds Avenue, Ealing, TW8

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Western Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Investment purchase ideally for cash buyers, Offering easy access to transport links and boasts bright and spacious interiors with a modern finish. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Jas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Jas Dhaliwal1