Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 5 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Grange Park, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

With a highly sought-after location next to Ealing Common this completely refurbished five bedroom, five bathroom detached house offers a striking interior finish throughout highlighted with Victorian period charm. Freehold. Read more.

The Avenue, West Ealing, W13

2350000 - 2595000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 5 bedroom houses for sale

A stunning selection of five bedroom, four storey town houses are available boasting luxurious and bespoke interiors, private West-facing gardens and large individual driveways for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

The Ridings, Hanger Hill, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A well presented five bedroom double fronted detached house featuring three reception rooms, an extensive garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Creswick Road, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated close to amenities, this well presented five bedroom house is arranged over three floors and benefits from bright and spacious interiors with a bight conservatory, a private garden with a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this bright and spacious five bedroom semi-detached house is presented in good condition throughout and boasts a large conservatory leading to a private garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Lowfield Road, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A unique five bedroom house offering versatile living space, including a spacious reception room, a dining room and front and rear gardens, as well as off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Beresford Avenue, Hanwell, W7

710000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1