Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 28 1 bedroom properties to rent in Earls Court, SW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Earls Court, SW5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Earls Court, SW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering spacious accommodation within an imposing house on Harrington Gardens this bright one bedroom flat is very well presented and features communal gardens and a superb location. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a bright, bay-fronted reception and a private courtyard in the heart of South Kensington. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor with south-facing windows, this spectacular one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard with high ceilings and wonderful private roof terrace. Read more.

Collingham Place, South Kensington, SW5

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning south-facing one bedroom flat is set in a period conversion, offering a large reception room with high ceilings, modern fitted kitchen and benefits from a superb balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of a popular building with lift, this spacious one bedroom flat offers incredible accommodation close to Fulham Road. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Beautifully arranged over the lower ground floor, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a beautiful reception room, a lovely modern kitchen and a stunning bedroom leading to a gorgeous garden. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a popular address with access to beautiful communal gardens, this is a refreshingly bright one bedroom flat boasting high ceilings, lots of useful storage space and superb proportions throughout. Read more.

Redcliffe Road, Chelsea, SW10

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the top floors of a handsome period conversion, a one bedroom modern and beautifully presented flat with a spiral staircase, large windows and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Redcliffe Street, Chelsea, SW10

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom flat situated in the desirable borough of Kensington and Chelsea and located on the first floor, offering spacious rooms with high ceilings. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is arranged on the raised ground floor of a period terrace and features modern fixtures and fittings an an open-plan layout. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom raised ground floor flat is situated within a beautiful red brick mansion block and benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This amazing newly refurbished one bedroom flat offers fabulous entertaining space and benefits from a substantial reception room and contemporary open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in this attractive residential road, this is a delightful one bedroom flat with its own private entrance, gorgeous wood floors and a fabulous bay-fronted reception room. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting high ceilings and period features, this charming one bedroom ground floor flat is excellently located and offers spacious accommodation with a fantastic eat-in kitchen leading to a bay-fronted reception room. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Court, Kensington, W14

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely and very well proportioned one bedroom flat, offering a high standard of elegant décor, superb space for entertaining and ideal location moments from the shops and restaurants of High Street Kensington. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom flat situated in a fantastic and convenient South Kensington location with well presented, bright accommodation. Read more.

Priory Walk, South Kensington, SW10

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a charming one bedroom flat situated a smart period building and boasting well proportioned accommodation, lots of storage space and a lovely terrace with ample space for alfresco dining. Read more.

First Floor Flat, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom first floor flat with gorgeous windows and a well presented interior, quietly located in this period terrace property in the heart of Earls Court and close to the amenities of South Kensington. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy one bedroom second floor flat offers open-plan living space with a generous bedroom boasting an adjoining dressing room, situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat features a lovely and bright reception room with adjacent semi-open-plan kitchen and benefits from a prestigious address on a quiet and attractive residential street. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located, this stunning one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and features an attractive reception room with bay windows and dining room. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful one bedroom flat benefits from recently refurbished accommodation with gorgeous wood floors, dual-aspect reception room, stylish fittings, high ceilings and a smart open-plan layout. Read more.

Courtfield road, South Kensington, SW7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a handsome, traditional Victorian building, this light one bedroom apartment is ideally located for Gloucester Road and South Kensington. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

399 per week (1729 pcm) £2,394 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat offers superb entertaining space, a modern open-plan kitchen and a convenient position close to the shops and restaurants on Fulham Road. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is fabulous one bedroom flat featuring bright and airy accommodation with an open-plan layout, modern decór and a superb location for a wide range of restaurants and other amenities. Read more.

Beckford Close, Kensington, W14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful and modern one ground floor bedroom flat with a high standard of interior décor, stylish kitchen and situated within easy reach of a 24-hour supermarket. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park. Read more.

Eardley Crescent, Earls Court, SW5

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting excellent transport links, this lovely one bedroom second floor flat in Earls Court, benefits from well proportioned living space with an open-plan layout, bright rooms and modern fittings and fixtures. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape