Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 65 2 bedroom properties to rent in Earls Court, SW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Earls Court, SW5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Earls Court, SW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Located in one of South Kensington's most prestigious addresses, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts spacious entertaining accommodation with adjoining dining space and fantastic roof terrace all with private lift. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Situated within a well-maintained mansion block, this beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts spectacular views from a balcony which runs the length of the property. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

1295 per week (5612 pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and luxurious two bedroom flat featuring impressive décor, period features, high ceilings, en suite facilities, ample storage space and a wonderful rear garden. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A refreshingly bright and stylish two bedroom flat featuring a simply stunning interior with both period features and contemporary refurbishment, offering access to communal garden and a smart study. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This simply stunning two bedroom flat benefits from bright living space with generous proportions, contemporary styling, gorgeous wood floors, high ceilings and access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Situated on a popular residential street in Chelsea, this large two bedroom maisonette features a fantastic finish throughout with large rear garden. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in popular Gledhow Gardens with access to two amazing communal gardens, this is a unique and refreshingly bright two bedroom flat with impressive high ceilings, contemporary fittings and two lovely balconies. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Currently undergoing a complete refurbishment, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a spacious reception room with a generously sized eat-in kitchen, two en suites and a convenient setting close to Gloucester Road. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden. Read more.

Dove Mews, South Kensington, SW5

990 per week (4290 pcm) £5,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious apartment has been expertly remodelled and boasts a substantial, south-facing reception, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms and has been finished with a wonderful stylish décor. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

975 per week (4225 pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting impressive living space with high ceilings, stylish interiors and a fantastic balcony, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated on sought-after Queens Gate moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat offers generous accommodation with a fabulous master suite and open-plan living space, also benefiting from a South Kensington location. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

925 per week (4009 pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Favourably positioned in the heart of South Kensington, this stylish two bedroom flat provides attractive and generous living space with two en suite bedrooms, wood floors, sleek kitchen and a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful red brick building, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts period features and high ceilings and offers a great location moments from Gloucester road. Read more.

Redcliffe Square, Chelsea, SW10

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a stunning garden square and benefits from spacious rooms throughout, two en suite facilities, private entrance and two lovely patios. Read more.

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a beautiful garden square, this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from a very high-quality interior with generous accommodation including a wonderful master suite. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive two bedroom raised ground floor flat that has been refurbished to a high standard and still retains many of its original period features. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat boasts contemporary fittings throughout, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and a convenient location for a variety of amenities. Read more.

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally bright two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition, featuring an exceptionally well presented reception room and stunning views over the beautiful garden square. Read more.

Trebovir Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in this prestigious period mansion building (with porter), this is an amazing two bedroom flat featuring a generous interior with high ceilings, lovely balcony and access to amazing communal gardens. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard, this two bedroom flat is situated in a portered period building and offers stylish and spacious accommodation and access to a gorgeous communal garden. Read more.

Drayton Court, Drayton Gdns, Chelsea, SW10

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This substantial two bedroom flat set within a sought-after block just off Fulham Road, features stylish décor, a gorgeous kitchen, en suite facilities and an outstanding reception room filled with natural light. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

690 per week (2990 pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally bright, three bedroom, second and third floor flat just off Redcliffe Square, featuring contemporary interiors, a private terrace and a superb location moments from the amenities of Old Brompton Road. Read more.

Eardley Crescent, Earls Court, SW5

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in this striking and quiet crescent, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers modern and open-plan accommodation with beautiful wood floors and great proportions throughout. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom apartment offers bright, spacious living and entertaining space with stunning views across superb communal gardens, enviably located on Old Brompton Road, in the heart of South Kensington. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This premium two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of a charming red brick conversion in the heart of South Kensington and boasts impressive fixtures and ample storage. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in this attractive period conversion with access to beautiful communal garden, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with high ceilings and bright airy rooms. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Nevern Square is conveniently located for the variety of restaurants and amenities of Earls Court Road while Kensington High Street is in close proximity for extensive shopping facilities. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a refreshingly bright, two bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers contemporary fittings and fixtures, gorgeous wood floors, utility room and spacious rooms throughout. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This absolutely stunning two bedroom first floor flat offers an extremely high standard of interior refurbishment, contemporary styling and design and impressive high ceilings. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With views of the stunning communal garden square, a bright, spacious and well proportioned interior this two bedroom period flat occupies the second floor of a handsome building, moments from local amenities. Read more.

Trebovir Road, Earls Court, SW5

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

A stunning and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition with contemporary features throughout and access to a beautiful 30' shared garden at the rear. Read more.

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart and spacious two bedroom flat features a bright interior with high ceilings, lots of useful storage space and a superb location in this striking road moments from Fulham Road. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Refurbished to create beautiful, lateral space with a private entrance and two secluded patios, this gorgeous and wonderfully spacious two bedroom, two bathroom flat enjoys a prime South Kensington address. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period property, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers elegant living space with stylish neutral décor and a private balcony. Read more.

Kenway Road, Earls Court, SW5

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful two bedroom house is arranged over two floors and boasts bright and airy accommodation with stylish fittings, a delightful patio garden and an ideal location in a secluded area. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom upper duplex flat features a recently refurbished interior with bright and airy rooms, generous proportions and a delightful west-facing roof terrace with wood decking. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright two bedroom flat offers modern interiors with a spacious layout, good-sized rooms throughout and a great location for a wealth of amenities. Read more.

Ashburn Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful two bedroom flat set within a substantial pillar-fronted building and featuring private entrance, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and second bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat (with lift) presented in excellent condition throughout and featuring well proportioned accommodation with high ceilings, gorgeous wood floors and access to two amazing gardens. Read more.

Redcliffe Street, Chelsea, SW10

576 per week (2496 pcm) £3,456 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A light and spacious two bedroom garden flat presented in excellent condition and benefiting from a beautiful walled garden with patio, perfect for summer barbeques and parties. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is set in a beautiful property, offering a good-sized reception room with bay-fronted window, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a modern kitchen. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stunning two bedroom flat featuring a wonderful interior with gorgeous wood floors, an exceptionally spacious and light reception room with open-plan kitchen and lovely rear patio. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, W8

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for the amenities of Earls Court, this large two bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation with one en suite bathroom. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This charming and spacious two bedroom flat boasts delightful living space with high ceilings, smart décor and a lovely terrace overlooking the gorgeous communal garden to which there is access. Read more.

Old Manor Yard, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A simply charming two bedroom house situated on a pretty cul-de-sac with security gates, which benefits from well maintained and spacious accommodation with attached garage. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat set on a leafy Earls Court square boasts recently refurbished living space, an eat-in kitchen and modern fittings and fixtures. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom top floor flat features loft-style living space, a stunning reception room, contemporary interiors and a fantastic location. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Earls Court, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This charming and bright two bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms, plenty of fitted storage space, a superb reception room with a dining area and a contemporary kitchen. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom second floor flat offers recently refurbished interior, neutrally decorated throughout with modern fittings and a great location in this attractive period building with lift and porter. Read more.

Longridge Road, South Kensington, SW5

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a striking period conversion, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers refreshingly light accommodation with beautiful wood floors, contemporary fittings and a superb terrace. Read more.

Earls Court Road, South Kensington, W8

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented and inviting accommodation with an open-plan layout, en suite facilities, lovely wood floors and a charming patio. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Earls Court, SW10

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a striking period building, this is an attractive and light two bedroom flat featuring a generous reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen, en suite facilities and lots of useful storage space. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a wonderful private garden with raised patio area and a stunning and spacious reception room with feature fireplace, this two bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation. Read more.

Eardley Crescent, Earls Court, SW5

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest standards with wood floors throughout and benefits from stylish interior design, bright and spacious rooms and a lovely split-level rear garden. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This chic one bedroom flat set over three floors, boasts wood floors, character features, substantial living space over three floors, a writer's garret or study and a roof terrace. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious throughout this two bedroom flat is situated in a fabulous period building with a wonderful entertaining space and a beautiful private patio in addition to another gorgeous shared patio area. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a superb location, this wonderful two bedroom flat on the second floor offers bright and spacious interiors, plenty of storage throughout and a beautiful private terrace with lovely views. Read more.

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom flat features charming accommodation including bright reception room with open-plan kitchen and is situated in a quiet and attractive residential street. Read more.

Richmond Mansions, Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This cool and well proportioned two bedroom flat features recently refurbished accommodation and a wonderful location in this attractive building (with lift) on popular Old Brompton Road. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a sought-after Chelsea location, this bright two bedroom flat features a large reception room and en suite to the master bedroom. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Only moments from the heart of Earls Court, this gorgeous two bedroom second floor flat is well presented throughout and boasts a spacious living area and quality finish. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a quiet crescent, this bright two bedroom third floor flat features modern accommodation with neutral décor and a great location close to the amenities of Earls Court. Read more.

Kempsford Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in this secluded crescent, this is a lovely two bedroom flat offering a recently refurbished interior with neutral décor and a gorgeous private garden at the rear. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished and wonderfully presented two bedroom flat benefits from contemporary design and comprises a substantial reception room with dining area and stylish kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape