Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 14 3 bedroom properties to rent in Earls Court, SW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Earls Court, SW5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Earls Court, SW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Roland Mansions, South Kensington, SW7

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

This outstanding lateral, three bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts an exceptionally light, south-facing reception beautifully paired with reclaimed French Oak flooring throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Roland Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1595 per week (6912 pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

This outstanding three bedroom first floor flat is set within a modern development and offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with a lovely west-facing private terrace. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A simply delightful three bedroom house quietly tucked away down this charming cobbled street in the heart of South Kensington, boasting bedrooms with French doors to roof terrace, one en suite and private garage. Read more.

Pembroke Mews, High Street Kensington, W8

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Benefiting from stylish interiors, this stunning three bedroom mews house offers attractive living space arranged over three floors, a modern eat-in kitchen, three bathrooms and a winter garden. Read more.

Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW5

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally generous three bedroom flat arranged over two floors, boasting a host of period features, bright and airy rooms and a superb 45' garden. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Situated in this secluded road moments from trendy Fulham Road, this is an amazing and light three bedroom maisonette boasting neutral décor, spacious rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Marlborough Court, South Kensington, W8

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented three bedroom flat is situated in a period mansion block in a sought-after area and provides access to a porter and a lift. Read more.

Nevern Place, Earls Court, SW5

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a gorgeous period conversion over two floors is this fabulous three bedroom flat which offers amazing living space finished to a high-specification with two en-suites and private garden. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This striking three bedroom flat, offers well proportioned accommodation with bright and spacious rooms and a superb location in the sought-after and prestigious South Kensington area. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptionally stylish three bedroom flat is well arranged over three floors and features amazing décor, bright and spacious rooms, sleek fittings and fixtures and charming roof terrace. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Earls Court, SW10

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This three bedroom flat benefits from a spacious reception room with feature fireplace and wood floor, fully fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

690 per week (2990 pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally bright, three bedroom, second and third floor flat just off Redcliffe Square, featuring contemporary interiors, a private terrace and a superb location moments from the amenities of Old Brompton Road. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in this unique building with lift and communal garden, this lovely three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and offers a spacious and bright interior with two charming balconies. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Offering direct access to wonderful communal gardens, this gorgeous and bright three bedroom split-level flat features contemporary interiors, generous proportions and a private balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape