Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Earlsfield, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Earlsfield, SW18. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Earlsfield, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westfield Waterside, Earlsfield, SW18

829959 - 910950

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Westfield Waterside is an architectural feast for the eyes set on the side of large public park with extensive lawns serving as the perfect complement to quality architecture and materials in the heart of Earlsfield. Leasehold. Read more.

Lucien Road, Southfields, SW19

895000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Glenburnie Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Providing modern accommodation throughout, with open-plan living space leading to a private paved garden, this wonderful three double bedroomed house benefits from two en suite bedrooms and fitted storage throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Beemans Row, Earlsfield, SW18

710000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Wimbledon Road, Earlsfield, SW17

699950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A charming three bedroom terrace house offering extensive living space, a double reception room, large kitchen and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Upper Tooting Park, Balham, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom garden flat is in a great location close to Balham's many amenities and features stylish fittings, superb finishes. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Common West Side, Wandsworth Common, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

With views towards the green expanse of Wandsworth Common, this fantastic three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and has been completely refurbished in a contemporary-style. Leasehold. Read more.

Huguenot Place, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom first floor flat benefiting from an ideal location moments from the many amenities of Battersea Rise and East Hill, boasting a large reception and beautiful eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rupert and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rupert Greig1