Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Barnet, EN4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Barnet, EN4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Barnet, EN4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cockfosters Road, Cockfosters, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within easy reach of local shops and amenities, this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room, gorgeous kitchen and master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Botany Close, East Barnet, EN4

499999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a bright and spacious kitchen/reception room with space to dine, ample master bedroom with en suite, and light second bedroom, finished excellently throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brunswick Park Road, Brunswick Park, N11

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Mulberry Close, New Barnet, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a residential close, this modern two bedroom house benefits from large proportioned interior with a private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Brookside, East Barnet, EN4

399999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well-presented two bedroom garden flat featuring contemporary d├ęcor, a charming eat-in kitchen and spacious reception room opening out onto a fabulous private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Margaret Road, East Barnet, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this excellent two bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright reception room with fireplace, modern fully fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom and two spacious bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Brunswick Avenue, Oakleigh Park, N11

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Placed on the first floor of a period conversion, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space in a great residential area while featuring en suites to both bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Edgeworth Road, Cockfosters, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat, recently refurbished throughout and set in a peaceful residential location and boasting a spacious reception room, two ample bedrooms fantastic kitchen and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Cat Hill, East Barnet Village, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated above commercial with own entrance, this large two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a separate kitchen and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Lancaster Road, New Barnet, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lovely two bedroom first floor flat situated within a period conversion, offering recently renovated interiors throughout with separate contemporary kitchen, located in the popular residential area of New Barnet. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1